Open Position: Office Admin
We’re hiring for a part time Office Administrator!
Part Time Office Administrator
Hourly Rate $14-$16/hr – DOE
Do you love to just get things done? Are you a natural organizer? A detail-oriented do-er?
We are a 5 year old start-up who is well into the process of streamlining our business, fine-tuning it to be a well oiled machine. Looking for a hardworking, bright individual to bring onto our team in an Administrator role. The ideal person will possess a flexible, cheerful disposition, yet be fiercely focused and consistently organized – and will help us stay that way as well.
About the Company
The Inspiring Investment is a home buying / home renovating company based in Raleigh, NC. We buy houses that need work direct from sellers and transform those spaces into places people want to call home.
We are a service driven brand driven to raise the standard of customer service, quality work and integrity in the real estate investing industry, and be a trusted resource for sellers, investors, and home renovators.
In addition to flipping, we manage a small, growing rental portfolio (short-term & long-term), and run a blog where we share about all-things-home, reno’s, business & real estate. Taking what is broken and making it whole is our heart’s work and we intend to be a blessing to our community of readers and followers by creating valuable, useful content that inspires.
This is an administrator position in the office of our small but mighty team, where everyone wears multiple hats, so the phrase “that’s not my job” does not exist in this company’s culture.
Part-time (M/W/F 9a-5p) – (open to alternate schedules of 9am-3pm, 4 days per week and an alternate schedules during track-outs or breaks, under certain parameters.)
W2 position will involve working from our home office in Apex
Mileage reimbursement for during work hour travel as needed.
No health benefits at this time
In this role, the assistant will be responsible for many types of tasks related to the office including, but not limited to the following:
Tasks / Job Duties:
- Managing/Updating/Maintaining Physical and Digital Files
- Assist with process editing and implementation
- Maintaining Marketing Material Schedules
- Scheduling & Data Entry
- Project Orders, Inventory & Labeling
- Airbnb Cleaning Audits, Restocks and Guest Communication
- Scanning / Uploading documents to Cloud Systems
- Property Management Tasks
- Rental Maintenance Scheduling
- Assist with errands as needed
- Photo organization assistance
- Scheduling posts on multiple platforms
- Implementing the new project protocol
- Assist with Events as Needed
Ideal Candidates will have the following experience:
- 2+ years as an Admin / Virtual Assistant / Office Assistant
- Working with Start-ups
- Data Entry
- Calendar Management
- Working with CRM systems (We use Podio)
- Google Sheets, Google Docs
Ideal Candidates will posses these attributes:
- Common Sense
- An Aware & Thoughtful Communicator
- High Level of Integrity
- A Strong Work Ethic
- A Can-Do, Do-What-It-Takes Attitude
- A Positive Worldview
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Great Communication Skills (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets
- Capability of Working and Learning Independently if Needed
I am very interested in applying for your part time position. I am a retired Interior Designer. I moved here from the Philadelphia area to be near my daughter and grandchildren. I have mtyAsdoc Degree in Interior Design and my CKD from the NKBA. I am looking for a part time position that is both challenging and interesting.
I attempted to apply on line however I do not have a Google account.
Suzanne J Lacroix
Allied ASID – CKD
I’m so sorry but we are no longer accepting applications. Best wishes to you and do look out for other opportunities in the future.
Comments are closed.