The Inspiring Investment is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for our Internship in 2018! See dates below:
Spring: March 5th – May 30th – Closed
Summer: June 2nd – August 31st – Now Accepting Applications – Deadline April 30th!
Fall: August 29th – December 7th – Not Open Yet
This is a paid internship and an exciting opportunity to gain real life experience working for a local small business. We look forward to sharing in this exciting time of growth with an intern and hope to provide a meaningful, valuable learning experience. Learning objectives and expectations will be outlined as measurable goals to achieve during the intern’s time at the company. The Internship will end with a presentation that the student will create, showcasing their achievements.
What We Are Looking For …
We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media outlets. Also:
- Students whose passion is Marketing
- Cheerful go-getters
- Someone who loves to learn: can work and problem-solve independently
- Responsible and organized individuals
- Someone with excellent verbal and written skills
- A team player
- Be considered tech savvy and experienced on various social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- A commitment of 10-15 hours per week in our office, preferably work 3 days per week and 4 hour days (somewhat flexible)
- Someone who loves coffee, music can handle a busy schedule.
- An artistic eye and skills in photography, preferable
- A plus: A working knowledge of canva, hootsuite, wordpress, video editing, and Apple Software
Learning Objectives And Tasks To Expect …
- Organization of new and existing content
- Assist in development and implementation an editorial calendar and social media marketing strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to optimize media and content for website and various social media outlets
- Contribute to assigned projects in various ways: Content creation, photography, copy, graphics…
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Prepare presentations as requested
- Maintain organization of workspace
- Write 4 quality articles for the blog
Majors: Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising, Media
Does this sound like you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than April 30th.
We can’t wait to hear from you!