Office Admin 1 Job Description
Are you business-minded? A proactive do-er that is organized and focused? Is your desire to work at an in-person office position that offers some flexibility? If so, read on … We’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Join our team
About the Job
This is a full-time supportive role to be filled by an individual who desires to work in an in-person, office setting (most of the time). A somewhat hybrid schedule with flexible hours is available to support work/life balance, when needed. Mileage reimbursement, team and community events, mentorship and growth opportunities available. Pay determined by experience.
Our office admin role supports many operational facets of the company to include sales, marketing, and construction.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF …
- You have a keen eye for detail, but are also able to capture the larger picture.
- You are reliable and always on top of your tasks.
- You understand the importance of communication and consider yourself a good communicator.
- You thrive when working magic behind the scenes, but also love cultivating relationships with clients and their audience.
- Are a self-starter and always two-steps ahead of the game.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR …
- Those who don’t hold themselves accountable and tend to point fingers when something falls through the cracks.
- Those who always wait for instruction, instead of taking initiative to get things done.
Office Administration Tasks & Duties
Tasks To include, but not be limited to:
- Keeps the Office Organized
- Orders Office Supplies As Needed + Coordinates with the Cleaner
- Coordinates the Company Calendar – Events/Meetings
- Assists with Email Management
- Maintains Physical and Digital File Organization
- Manages Spreadsheets
- Data Entry
- Tracks Project Documentation
- Schedules and Communicates with Subcontractors
- Interfaces with Project Management Software + EOS Software
- Communicates with Buyers / Homeowners / Agents
- Digital and Physical File Organization
- Supports the Sales Role
- Supports the Construction Role
- Assists with some Marketing Tasks
- Communicates with Municipalities
- High School Diploma
- 3 Years Administrative Work Experience
In Addition, Preference Given To Individuals Who Have the following Experience
- A College education in Business Administration
- Construction Admin Experience
- Real Estate License w/ Transaction Experience
Attributes & Skills of the Office Admin
For this role, we look for the following attributes in a team member:
- Takes Initiative
- Holds Self Accountable
- Humbly Confident
For this role, we look for the following skills in a team member:
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Process Driven
- A Problem Solver
- Email Management Skills
*We use the following digital tools: G-suite (Email, Spreadsheets, Docs), Dropbox, BuilderTrend (Construction Management Software), Quickbooks Online, Slack and Ninety.io (EOS tool)