Update and Unexpected Problem at our Raleigh Flip
The Hole-y Colonial in North Raleigh is Moving Along!
Unfortunately, we ran into a problem yesterday while visiting the job site. Watch the video above to see what Addison found.
We are already about 1/2 way through the construction process, since this is a smaller scaled renovation.
- Trash out and #demoday
- Materials delivered on site via Pro-Services at Lowes
- HVAC inspected and repairs made
- Lights hung
- Shower demo
- Shower frame out
- Repair to laundry room water lines
- Landscaping planned
- Drywall repairs
- Can lights in kitchen
Work to be Completed
- Electrical plates, plugs, and outlets switched out
- Hang Durock in master shower
- Siding Repairs/exterior trim repairs
- Tile master bath and porch
- Paint interior and exterior
- Epoxy Floors in Hall bath
- Bathroom valves, plumbing for new faucets and master shower
- Granite selection and Installation for hall bath, powder room, and master bathroom
- Additional HVAC repairs
- Screen porch repairs
- Window re-glazing
We had to turn off the HVAC for the upstairs unit, so the condensation will stop accumulating, and put a large bucket under where it was dripping. These are the sort of “unexpected” problems that you sort of have to expect to happen at some point while flipping a house – so we are choosing #rest instead of #stress. Also, if you want to see a cute little video of our “flippers in training” you can watch it here.
We are going to take a few days to celebrate Memorial Day, remember what a privilege it is to be free and spend time with family and friends. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day!
Until Next Time…